Friday, November 11, 2011

Feel-Good Friday

Today I feel good.  No reason not to.  I'm thankful for all I have, and grateful for all I don't.  I'm about to hang out and watch my kids play soccer, one of those moments that won't last forever.  It's nice to be home for a while and slow down for a bit and enjoy somewhat of a "routine".

I'm starting to feel like my appetite is under control and the eating lifestyle is taking shape.  I can do this.  It's not a chore, or punishment.  It actually feels like I have given my self a reward, and I guess I have.  Once I shed this extra baggage I will probably be bouncing of the walls!  If I grow an afro-puff and wear short shorts, I could be the NEXT Richard Simmons.  Man, I need to find me a Sweatin' to the Oldies VHS...

1 comment:

  1. I'm still tryin to tame this beast I call my apetite. Keep at it brotha! Can't wait to see the new workout series "Kaotic: Bringing Spiritual Order to Your Physical Chaos"

    - Big Howdy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments, BIG or small...